Allen "The Answer" Iverson

I remember when this guy was the most exciting thing about the NBA.  Now A.I. is considering playing in China?  Why?  I really don't get it.  Why not just hold open workouts and let teams see that you are serious about making a last run at it.  I just fear that if he goes to China thats the last we'll here of him.  Here are some of the highlights from his career: All Rookie First Team (1997), Rookie of the Year (1997), NBA MVP (2001), 4x Scoring Champion (1999, 2001, 2002, 2005) All NBA Third Team (2006), All NBA Second Team (2000, 2002, 200) All NBA First Team (1999. 2001, 2005),  oh we can't forget this: 

Comments

  1. Nice move. Bulls still won that game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe he likes Chinese Food??? I think Tmac would have gone to China to play if he didn't get so lucky with the Pistons. I think Iverson and Tmac should start their own basketball league next year, along with Penny Hardaway and call it the "EBA" The Expendables Basketball Association.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He has the best nick name in the game.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dear Ole Miss,

Slick James "Lights Out" Toney